Scenario: We are looking for the ability to expose our internal data that sits on our internal network via SOAP and REST API’s to our Partners without having to change our firewall rules or network setup (i.e. SOAP/REST API consumer that is on the public internet <-> Adeptia <-> Database ).
- Have main Adeptia Solution(AS) installed behind your firewall on your LAN to securely access your internal database(s)
- Have Adeptia Agent (AA) installed on your DMZ to publish process flows as web services that are exposed to the public Internet
- Communication between AS and AA will be via Web Services
- AA will have a publicly accessible secure wrapper API that would in turn call the main web service of AIS that exists behind the firewall
- There is no direct communication from public Internet into your on-premise AIS and database(s)