Digital transformative technologies such as integration are entering into the workplace at exponential speed, catalyzing the change business ecosystems need to survive, sustain, and thrive. Improved collaboration between enterprises, better engagement with the customer-base, enhanced ability to draw valuable insights from captured data and meet changing expectations, are some of the key benefits organizations savor to grow and innovate faster.
Today’s consumer is more aware and demanding than ever. The changing demand structure generates ripples across the business landscape, forcing an evolution that impacts organizations on every level. In other words, the changes introduced can be leveraged to transform processes and workflow, which helps companies deliver better results and drive innovation.
Ergo, digital transformation is no more an option or a choice. Here are some reasons why.
1. It allows users take advantage of big data and use it efficiently to take quality-driven decisions. By safely converting data into invaluable extracts, companies can streamline their decision-making process.
2. It helps companies meet changing customer demands and expectations by taking go - to - market initiatives, developing innovative products, and delivering delightful customer experiences.
3. It has a huge impact on employees' productivity as it provides a valuable opportunity for core business functions including finance and HR to get rid of manual processes and automate key areas like payroll, enabling leaders capture wider business opportunities.
Clearly, for organizations that embarked on a path to digital enlightenment, the results have been highly positive. While we have managed to comprehend the significance of digital transformation, the “how” part has still not been discussed. It’s crucial to identify the primary components of the transformation recipe. Integration is surely one of them.
Not quite long ago, digital transformation was considered an expensive endeavour because most companies relied on traditional integration approaches that were slow and resource-intensive. With the introduction of modern self-service integration solutions, riding the wave of digital transformation has become easy and cost-effective.
Some of the ways integration empowers companies digitally transform are:
1. Faster Deployment: Self-service integration tools can be deployed faster through its unique features such as a point-and-click interface, a set of pre-built application connectors, shared templates, etc. It's intuitive development environment greatly shrink project timelines to boot.
2. Reduced IT Dependency: By turning business users into citizen integrators, companies can execute speedier integrations without taking IT support. This gives the IT teams to focus on the governance role, thus improving their productivity by leaps and bounds.
3. Improved Business and IT Agility: A low-code approach introduces automation to reduce the manual effort, streamlining workflows and processes with ease and speed. This makes it easier to roll out IT projects for supporting mobility, supply chain optimization, customer service, operational efficiency, or numerous business innovations.
4. Accelerated Growth at Scale: Modern integration platforms are open to modification. Meaning, companies can add or modify connectors or other functionalities they need without complexity. Thus, these solutions can scale as the business landscape changes.