Our employee profile series welcomes Rishabh Tripathi, a hardworking and cheerful employee of Adeptia who has carved out a niche for himself with sheer devotion and honesty.
Working as a Senior Software Engineer within the company’s services discipline, Rishabh has leveraged his technical acumen and outstanding teamwork skills to deliver projects on time. His optimistic outlook has helped him make a mark, professionally and personally. Let us see what he has to share with us.
1. What is your role and job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I have been working as a Senior Software Engineer in Adeptia’s services division. My job is to identify as well as analyze user requirements, and prioritize, assign as well as design solutions. I am also responsible for reviewing, testing, and debugging team members’ tasks.
2. How long have you been working in the Adeptia’s services team?
I have been working for almost five years now, but it feels like yesterday :).
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I have created a robotic process automation bot for one of our clients.
4. What is a feature of an Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
Partner self-service indeed!
Imagine giving power to users to enable them to create complex workflows by themselves without the need of IT - that’s what self-service brings to the table.
5. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
I’d go with Android.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Adeptia’s positive working ambience and supportive team culture motivate me to work and perform.
7. What are your hobbies?
I love travelling and exploring different cultures. I also love watching movies.
8. What’s your top three all-time favorite movies?
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
The best thing about my team is that it’s extremely helping as well as supportive.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
It’s definitely going to be a roller coaster ride. But if you keep yourself open then you’d acquire a ton of knowledge. Also, nothing beats the pleasure of learning and accomplishing.