Our monthly profile series welcomes Rakesh Kumar, a passionate employee of Adeptia Inc. who has managed to make a mark in the R&D division with his consistent performance and delightful personality.
With more than 3 years of experience, Rakesh has played a significant role in developing and implementing new processes in research and development. His sharp technical acumen and amicable nature have conceived an irresistible aura around him that is hard to ignore.
Let us see what Rakesh has to share.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Software Engineer in the R&D division of Adeptia. I am responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, and maintaining complex projects. My job is to collaborate with other teams to define strategies and data flow solutions for meeting long term technical and business needs.
2. What’s your favorite thing working in the R&D team at Adeptia?
I have been a Software Engineer at Adeptia for more than 3 years now and I have loved every minute of it.
With a highly motivated and dedicated team in place, Adeptia’s R&D team designs and executes plans to improve current products and create new ones based on market research.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I have worked and implemented multiple complex features but I would consider Unstructured Parser and Schema Builder feature as our significant accomplishment.
Also, I have received ‘Employee of the Month’ award by the management.
4. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
I am working with Adeptia since July 2016.
5. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
Adeptia is an exciting workplace that facilitates a friendly environment and flat organizational structure. One can easily approach the higher management for suggestions and feedback.
6. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about or proud of?
I would say all features in Adeptia Connect are remarkable but a few are cherry on the cake like Schema Builder, AI-Map, and Web PD.
7. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
Android as it is user-friendly.
8. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Adeptia’s challenging yet thriving work environment and collaborative work culture always motivate me to put extra effort into my day-to-day tasks.
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What’s your top three all-time favorite TV series?
11. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
Adeptia’s friendly environment, flexible leave policies and timings are really good compared to the market standard.
12. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
Adeptia’s collaborative workspace is ideal for newbies. Brace yourself to dive into the pool of new technologies to build strong skillset and become the best in what you do.