Our employee profile series welcomes Rajo Singh, a diligent and confident employee of Adeptia.
Working for more than four years as a Team Lead, Rajo has utilized his excellent technical and problem-solving skills to deliver challenging projects on time. His team and leadership abilities are up to par.
Along with that, Rajo is an effective individual contributor; his pivotal contributions have helped Adeptia deliver the promised value to clients. Not to mention, his friendly demeanor keeps the team spirit high.
Let us see what he has to share with us.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Team Lead (and an Individual Contributor) at Adeptia’s Development Centre in the Services team, India. I am responsible for handling multiple tasks: peer code review, design and development, and project planning for various clients. I also interact with SMEs and multiple stakeholders to collect the requirements and apply industry best practices in the projects.
2. How long have you been working in the Adeptia’s Services team?
I have been working with Adeptia since October 10, 2017.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I have delivered multiple projects on time in a tight schedule. Moreover, I have been working on the active-active deployment model.
4. What is a feature of Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
The way Adeptia Connect handles the ETL approach and automates the data integration process is amazing. It’s easy-to-use and business user-friendly.
5. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
I would like to go with Android simply because it’s easier to customize. In addition, installing third-party apps is a piece of cake with Android.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Adeptia keeps employees motivated either by organizing monthly celebration activities or helpful sessions like stress management.
7. What are your hobbies?
I love to play cricket and watch movies.
8. What’s your top three all-time favorite movies?
My all-time favorite movies are:
Star Wars Original Trilogy (Empire Strikes Back if I have to choose one between the three)
Kal Ho Na Ho
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
Adeptia's friendly environment and flexible timings are really good compared to the market standard.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
Adeptia frequently conducts training and knowledge sharing sessions to help employees broaden their skill sets. The sky's the only limit here!