Rahul Aggarwal, a positive and dedicated employee, has been handling operations in the technical support team for five years. His technical acuity and razor-sharp problem-solving skills provide him with the stimulus to deliver better. Not to mention, Rahul’s professional attitude subsumed in humor acts like a “calming factor” for the team. Let us see what he has to share with us.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
Currently, I am working as a team lead in Adeptia and my responsibilities are to check issues the clients are facing and distribute them among the team members. Additionally, I play a significant role in collaborating with the product team to complete mission-critical tasks on time.
2. Your favorite thing working in the Support team at Adeptia?
I love to take a deep dive into issues faced by clients to find a bona fide solution.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I have received the highest number of "Employee of the month" awards in 2017.
4. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
I have been working in Adeptia from last 5 years.
5. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
I like the friendly, transparent, and progressive culture of Adeptia.
6. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about or proud of?
The completeness of a single product as an ETL excites me the most.
7. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
I would like to go with iOS.
8. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
The flexibility of time and cooperative work culture.
9. What are your hobbies?
I love to watch web series, movies, and explore spirituality.
10. What’s your top three all-time favorite movies?
11. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
Independence, flexibility, and congenial atmosphere are some of the Adeptia’s key differentiators.
12. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
You must work hard and take responsibility to excel in what you do.