Here is Kushagra Sharma, part of the Services Team at Adeptia, to tell you about his role. Kushagra has been at Adeptia for over five years, currently as a Senior Software Engineer, and originally joined the organization as a Software Trainee. Take a break and find out a bit more about the man who puts his heart and soul behind our services team.
1. Your favorite thing working in the Services Team at Adeptia?
Ans. Working on different projects using different technologies is my favorite thing.
2. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
Ans. Can’t say, I am still waiting.
3. What do you like best about your job?
Ans. Client interaction, finding a simple solution of complex requirements, managing team tasks and achieving targets.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Ans. Hanging out with friends and colleagues. Watching Action Hollywood movies (I am a big fan of Marvel /DC superheroes movie series).
5. What is a typical day in your life?
Ans. Meeting targets according to project plan and delivering solution as per client’s requirement. Things get difficult when you get some important piece of information at the last moment and need to include that information into the solution without further delay. We need to work patiently in a smart way to accomplish our deliverables on time.
6. How do you deal with Introverts?
Ans. By interacting with them and creating a friendly environment.
7. New Technology you learned to use at Adeptia?
Ans. I have learned about EDI Processes, Web Services, NetSuite and Salesforce Integrations.