Continuing our Adeptia Employee Profile Series, today we have Kumar Gaurav, Head of Operations at the New Delhi R&D center of Adeptia. Kumar has helped Adeptia become a successful enterprise over the last 11 years and has worked to make multiple departments successful under his leadership. We caught up with him for an interview to know what he is up to these days:
1. What do you do at Adeptia?
I am the Head of Operations at Adeptia. I am also entrusted and responsible for other areas: Finance, HR, Administrations, and Member of Adeptia Cultural and Sports Committee.
2. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
11 years, I got a wonderful opportunity to learn & grow.
3. Given where Adeptia’s main office is, what’s your favorite restaurant in Delhi?
4. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
The Adeptia company culture that facilitates friendly environment, family culture, exciting new challenges, and ownership of the work. Here everyone can contribute and each voice matters.
5. Top Three All-Time Favorite Movies?
6. Android or iOS?
7. Favorite place that you’ve ever visited:
Uttarkashi and Manali
8. Thing you’re looking forward to the most right now:
Helping the organization to align with Goods and Services Tax (GST) compliances in India.
9. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about/proud of?
Self-service functionality which enables even business users to automate complex workflows and set data connections.
10. What do you love about working for Adeptia?
Challenging work and lovely people.