Adeptia knows that technology integration is fast paced, demanding and quintessential for success. That’s why, the cornerstone of our strategy is having the right person for the right project. We got the opportunity to meet Krati Gupta who handles a gamut of tasks and converts her challenges into new opportunities. Like a Ninja, she remains calm under tight deadlines while maintaining high standards of work. Let’s know her better.
1. What do you do at Adeptia?
Title: Test Lead Engineer. As a part of Quality Assurance team, my responsibilities are to ensure products meet all standards of quality and to lead the team.
2. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
3. Given where Adeptia’s main office is, what’s your favorite restaurant in Delhi?
Ardor 2.1, the combination of awesome ambience and delicious food makes this place perfect to hang-out.
4. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
I started my career with Adeptia and got various opportunities to work. The workplace gives you a family feel where you can have lots of fun with supporting and friendly colleagues.
5. Top Three All-Time Favorite Movies?
A Walk to Remember
Taare Zameen Par
6. Android or iOS?
7. Favorite place that you’ve ever visited:
Manali and Banaras
8. What are your fondest memories of your childhood?
9. How do you work best?
With dedication, good structuring of tasks and strong emphasis on strategies to avoid making mistakes.
10. Thing you’re looking forward to the most right now:
My own house.
11. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about/proud of?
B2B Integration, Human Workflow, Process Designer, Integration of Business Application and Data Mapper.
12. What do you love about working for Adeptia?
Family atmosphere and quality work.