Our employee profile series welcomes Ankita Shukla, a focussed and hardworking employee of Adeptia.
Working for almost two years as a Senior QA Engineer, Ankita has leveraged her exceptional technical abilities to deliver challenging projects on time. Her optimistic outlook has enabled the team to streamline processes and encourage better results.
Let us see what she has to share with us.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Senior Engineer in Adeptia’s QA division. I am responsible for reviewing technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases, and estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
2. How long have you been working in Adeptia’s Q&A team?
I have been working with Adeptia since January 2020.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I have used my technical and team skills to deliver complex projects on time.
4. What is a feature of Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
Adeptia’s self-service feature excites me most. By enabling business users to garner and integrate data, it helps businesses unlock new opportunities and improve their ease of doing business.
5. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
I’d go with Android.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Adeptia provides a plethora of growth opportunities to its people. Its friendly work culture and positive ambience not only help people perform but also shine.
7. What are your hobbies?
I love dancing and singing.
8. What’s your top three all-time favorite movies?
My all-time favourite movies are:
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
Adeptia has a supportive work culture that empowers employees to thrive and grow.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
Adeptia provides learning opportunities to both new and experienced professionals. Whether you want to learn new or hone your existing skills, Adeptia is the place to be.