Anand Kumar had his first encounter with computers in the early 90s and began to get serious about it. Soon he threw himself into IT, where he was swallowed up most of the time. He joined Adeptia in the year 2017 as Senior Software Engineer and rose to the position of Tech Lead. We recently met him at the Noida office where he told us that how he has carved a career path for himself.
1. Your favorite thing working in the Services Team at Adeptia?
Working in a challenging environment with new technologies.
2. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
Unstructured PDF Parser and Schema GUI for creating schemas of unstructured PDF and Excel files.
3. What do you like best about your job?
Continuous opportunity to learn new things.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Getting involved in all types of sports activities and having fun with friends.
5. How do you deal with Introverts?
Being friendly with them so they can trust me and share their ideas and viewpoints.
6. New Technology you learned to use at Adeptia?
APM tools and PDF parsing libraries.
7. What is your favorite indoor activity?
Watching movies, Yoga, and spending time with family members.
8. Android or iOS?
9. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
10. Your profile at Adeptia?
11. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about/proud of?
Ability to integrate with most of the recent web and on-premise enterprise applications for data interchange