Ambar Kumar, a dynamic and dedicated employee, has been working with Adeptia as a Senior Software Engineer for almost four years now.
With superior technical and problem-solving skills, Ambar has a crucial role to play in successfully developing new products for Adeptia. His exemplary diligence and optimistic outlook have helped the team perform, deliver, and ultimately thrive.
Let us see what he has to share with us.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I’m currently working as a Senior Software Engineer in the Product team. I’m responsible for the development of products with strong technical aspects and creative solutions so that users can leverage them to deliver value. Along with that, my job is to fix issues in order to ensure a better quality standard for the products.
2. How long have you been working in the Adeptia’s development team?
I started my career with Adeptia in January 2017. It’s been almost four years.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
There are many instances but the first one is always special. I got “Fast Starter” award for my exceptional performance as a fresher.
4. What is a feature of an Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
Adeptia Suite is our legacy but the variety of B2B and ETL solutions provided by Adeptia Connect is exceptional.
5. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
It is tough to choose one because each one has its own benefits and drawbacks. But I prefer Android over iOS.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Learning new technologies and exploring better product solution is something that excites me and gives me huge motivation. Also, people here are so helpful and positive that fuels collaboration and innovation.
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What are your top three all-time favorite movies?
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
Adeptia’s work-friendly environment and good policies are the best as they help me keep the balance between my personal and professional life.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
You will find this journey interesting and challenging too. Make sure to take everything as a learning experience. Believe me, after a few years when you look back, you will be proud of your decision.