Our Employee profile series welcomes Akansha Choudhary, a dedicated and loyal employee of Adeptia who has played an elementary role in the firm’s support division by resolving complex queries of top-notch clients proactively.
Her pristine sense of ambition and passion anchored by her humbleness not only makes her an outstanding employee but a significant woman too. She is reliable, driven, and thrives in a team.
Here is Akansha for you.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Technical Support Engineer at Adeptia. My expertise lies in handling L1 and L2 level technical support queries from clients.
2. Your favorite thing working in the support team at Adeptia?
Adeptia offers an opportunity to work with different clients on different modules. This helps in bolstering our knowledge repository to combat new challenges.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
Accomplishments are great motivators. They inspire you to move towards your goal.
My accomplishments include:
Bagging Employee of the month award two times in past one year.
Assisting one of our premium-grade clients with their deployment in their complex network.
The sky is the limit!
4. How long have you been working with Adeptia?
I am working with Adeptia for last two years.
5. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about or proud of?
It’s the ability to integrate with different platforms and easy-to-use friendly approach that I am most proud of.
6. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
Android without a doubt, as it provides increased flexibility and upgraded features to coders.
7. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Supportive seniors and thriving environment of Adeptia encourages valuable contribution. It helps us stay motivated and focused.
8. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
The working flexibility is given to employees.
9. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
As a technical support engineer, my advice to the newly joined would be to expand their knowledge paradigms by working on different modules simultaneously.