How does Salesforce Connector work?
Adeptia Connect allows you to connect and integrate Salesforce.com data with any business application. Our salesforce API integration platform allows you to:
- Choose from a library of shared connections or create your own through a wizard get started in minutes.
- Sync Salesforce.com object to and from your business applications such as ERP, CRM, E-commerce and Marketing applications.
- Graphically map Salesforce.com objects or custom objects to any other data format in minutes.
- Sync Leads, Accounts, custom objects with Xero, QuickBooks, FreshBooks and other accounting systems.
- Sync Customer data from Shopify, Magento with Salesforce.com.
- Sync qualified leads from Hubspot, Marketo with Salesforce.com.
- Sync Customer, Accounts and other data from Salesforce with NetSuite ERP.
- Sync Salesforce.com with third-party APIs.
- Sync Salesforce.com data to on-premise applications or databases via Secure Agent.
- There are many more Salesforce.com integrations available out-of-the-box in Adeptia Connect.
To integrate Salesforce.com data, you need to focus on two important components, Triggers and Actions. Triggers are used when Salesforce is your “Source” application and you want to sync-up data from Salesforce to your target system.
Actions are used when Salesforce is your “Target” application and you want to sync-up data from another business system into your Salesforce application.
For more application connectors, click here.
Setting up of triggers allows you to sync-up Salesforce data objects with any application. When any event in Salesforce occurs such as creation of an Opportunity, updating Customer record or creating a new Contact then the Trigger would automatically kick-off the related salesforce integration to sync-up data with your target application.
Some of the triggers that are available are listed here:
- New Lead Or Updated Lead
- Triggers when a lead is created or an existing lead is modified.
- New Contact Or Updated Contact
- Triggers when a contact is created or an existing contact is modified.
- New Campaign or Updated Campaign
- Triggers when a campaign is created or an existing campaign is modified.
Actions perform the role of syncing-up Salesforce data from your business applications. If a certain Event occurs in your business application you can perform a corresponding Action in your Salesforce.
Some of the Actions are listed here:
- Create or Update a note
- A note is text associated with a custom object or a standard object, such as a Contact, Contract, or Opportunity.
- Create or Update a contact
- A contact is an individual associated with an account.
- Create or Update an account.
- An account is an organization or person involved with your business (such as customers, competitors, and partners).
Here are some of the popular Salesforce.com connections in use:
No more custom coding. Way more integration.