When an organization adopts cloud computing then it automatically adopts hybrid IT computing as well. As a result applications using different components float between the public cloud and data center. This makes the hybrid IT complicated where IT teams need alignment tools for focusing on integration issues.
Hybrid integration is not only a business imperative but also a long-term, and high-impact decision.
In this Whitepaper, you will learn how to get a jumpstart on bringing your Hybrid Integration framework in line with today's technologies and business goals:
- Plan Where to Host Your Integration Tools: Our experts will tell you about the importance of strategic positioning of hybrid integration tool.
- Decide on Authorization & Access Management: Discover ways to get full control over your hybrid IT network and integrate differentiated applications.
- Analyze Who is Going be the End User: Avoid common drawbacks and pitfalls of hybrid integration by identifying the end user.
- Consider Growing Line of Business Needs: Take a look at how you can scale integration components for diverse business needs.
- Provide Bi-modal Integration Modes: Know the benefits of a bi-modal integration framework that supports mission critical development projects.
- Ensure Data Governance: Learn about key levers to mitigate risks to organizational data with better data governance strategies.
Download this Whitepaper to know about these 6 check points for keeping your Hybrid Integration Framework Scalable, Agile, Safe and Profitable.