Shalabh Sharma joined Adeptia in 2013 and since then he is rocking the Product Development team. He spends his time making some incredible product enhancements when we last caught him. Let’s see what he is upto nowadays.
1. What do you do at Adeptia?
Title: Senior Software Engineer. As a part of Product Development team, my responsibilities are to adding enhancements in products, fixing bugs, and ensuring that products meet all standards of quality and reliability.
2. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
3. Given where Adeptia’s main office is, what’s your favorite restaurant in Delhi?
Windsor Street. An open space area with different kinds of restaurants and a perfect place to hang-out.
4. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
I Joined Adeptia with 1 year of experience and got various opportunities to work and learn new technologies. The workplace is very friendly.
5. Top Three All-Time Favorite Movies?
a- 3 Idiots
b- Rehena Hai Tere Dil Me
6. Android or iOS?
7. Favorite place that you’ve ever visited:
8. What are your fondest memories of your childhood?
I always use to ask my parent to buy a cloud for me.
9. How do you work best?
Balanced personal and professional life. Good arrangement of tasks and strong emphasis on quality for product development.
10. Thing you’re looking forward to the most right now:
Learn new technologies and grow in my career.
11. What is a feature of an Adeptia product that you’re most excited about/proud of?
All Adeptia products are exciting and rich with features. However, the features I like the most are Application Integration, Process Designer, and Data Mapper.
12. When do you have the most fun at work?
When I implement a new feature.
13. How do you Manage Introverts?
By making them friends.
14. What do you love about working for Adeptia?