Easily integrate NetSuite with your existing technology. Make the most of your NetSuite investment by being able to easily access critical business information across all your systems.
Adeptia offers an easy to deploy and cost-effective solution for integrating your data with NetSuite platform and so allows you to maximize the value of your NetSuite investment. This improves your access to critical business information by giving you the ability to efficiently move data into and out of NetSuite.
This solution, for the first time in a single product, allows companies to automate complete business processes including workflow tasks that involve integration with NetSuite. Adeptia's Integration capability allows automating a business process where interfacing with NetSuite.com is only one of the many tasks involved in overall process.
Adeptia’s solution is ideal for companies trying to integrate with NetSuite.com because it offers:
- Ease of Use, Code-free approach: Graphical, point-and-click approach to creating and deploying integration flows. No custom coding required.
- Quick deployment: Adeptia accelerator includes pre-built flows, templates and connectors that just need to be configured.
- Process-centric, SOA-based approach that allows automation of a business process involving NetSuite.com rather than just moving of data.
- No hardware or appliances need to be purchased, setup and managed. Adeptia requires just a quick software download and install on any computer.
- Attractive Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing model lowers initial investment and risk.
- Adeptia leverages the NetSuite SuiteTalk Web Services API for this solution
Adeptia Integration Accelerator for NetSuite addresses all the following four types of scenarios:
- Automate Integration between NetSuite.com and on-premise applications — Business users love the flexibility and ease of access that is provided by a hosted web-based application integration such as NetSuite.com. However, the information in NetSuite is silo-ed in an offsite location and it is difficult to get this data into back-end applications to automate business processes such as automatically triggering actions, notifications, workflow tasks for other business users and for generating consolidated reports. Adeptia helps by setting up either real-time or scheduled (batch) integration flows between NetSuite.com and back-end systems. These “deploy-and-forget” flows run automatically in the background to share information and require no manual intervention except to handle exceptions and errors. These integration flows can be bi-directional, so data can move in both directions into and out of NetSuite.com.
- Automate business process involving NetSuite.com — Adeptia’s Business Process Management capability allows automating of a complete business process where interfacing with NetSuite.com is only one of the many tasks involved in overall process. So, human workflow tasks can be added into the overall flow for business users to interact with data and allow them to validate information before it is synchronized, correct errors and exception and take decisions. This provides more automation and control than just moving of data.
- Data replication of NetSuite.com — Since customer information is vital for any company, it is imperative that this data be in control and possession of the company at all times. Adeptia provides an automated replication capability to copy and save this data behind your firewall from where it can be easily backed-up and recovered. This enhances security by creating an archive copy of the NetSuite.com database. This also ensures backup of NetSuite.com data to meet any regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Finally, this helps with Business Intelligence needs as well and allows companies to use their preferred reporting tools.
- One-time data migrations to and from NetSuite.com — Initial migration of existing customer information and data is usually the first step for new NetSuite.com customers. Adeptia offers wide range of application and format support for mapping and transforming data to meet these needs.
Designed for the way organizations work
Automate integration between NetSuite and your existing applications
With Adeptia, you can set up real-time or batch integration flows between NetSuite and back-end systems. These “deploy-and-forget” flows run automatically in the background to share information, requiring no manual intervention except to handle exceptions or errors. Because the integration flows can be bi-directional, data can move in both directions into and out of NetSuite.
Gain control while automating business process involving NetSuite
Easily automate complete business processes where interfacing with NetSuite is just one of the tasks involved in the overall process. You can even add human workflow tasks to the overall flow to correct errors and make exceptions and decisions.
Automatically replicate your NetSuite data
Adeptia enables you to automatically copy and save the information in your NetSuite database behind your firewall from where it can be easily backed-up and recovered. This archived backup enhances security and lets you meet regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Easily conduct one-time data migrations to and from NetSuite
New NetSuite customers typically need to migrate existing customer data into the system. Adeptia’s wide range of application and format support makes mapping and transforming data painless.