Adeptia B2B Integration (B2Bi) Suite provides rich, web-based monitoring and message tracking capabilities that allow business users to easily view whether the message transactions are executing correctly or if there are any errors. A critical element of a B2B integration solution is an ability to have real-time visibility of all activities and capability to be immediately notified if there are any problems so those exceptions can be handled before the trading partner even realizes something is amiss. This is critical to ensure smooth customer experience and to achieve business critical Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The Adeptia B2Bi software provides all these capabilities and more in its powerful, no compromise, trading partner integration solution. The following features are included in this product.
- Web-portal allows business users to have secure login access and view currently running processes as well as historical records. Employees, customers and suppliers can be provided access to allow them to see if their exchange was executed correctly or if there are errors that need adjustment.
- Allows non-technical users, such as customer service reps, to view message transactions per trading partner and so provide support and answer phone queries
- Message Tracking transaction logs display all details such as messages, acknowledgements and other relevant transactional data. Drill-down view provides detailed view of current or archived process flow and support is included to troubleshoot problems and identify specific errors.
- Search capabilities allow search for specific messages and transactions such as for a specific order, invoice, shipping notice or acknowledgement.
- Adeptia recognizes that efficient handling of errors and exceptions is absolutely critical for business success. As transaction volumes increase so do the exceptions, and the ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve exceptions quickly differentiates a business.
- Displays alerts and sends notifications about process failures or processes that might not complete on time.
- Error Analysis: Drill-down view provides detailed view of current or archived process flow and support is included to troubleshoot problems and identify specific errors.
- Prebuilt reports and logs are available for activity and throughput analysis
- Logs show information needed for operational audit and for proof of transactions