Adeptia is a software vendor that provides Data Integration, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business-to-business (B2B) Integration, and Business Process Management (BPM) software.
Adeptia's products are designed to help consolidate databases, build data warehouses, enable Service-oriented architecture (SOA), implement real-time interfaces between systems, integrate with cloud applications and automate business processes. Adeptia products have been used by organizations in various industries including Insurance, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Government, Healthcare and Retail.
Adeptia products have been developed using Java, XML, Web Services and ExtJS technologies.
Adeptia is looking for talented and passionate software engineers for the services team responsible for delivering implementation services to Adeptia’s clients.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Position: Full time
- Visit customer for Adeptia implementation project initiation, execution and delivery
- Architect & Design Solution using Adeptia based on the customer business requirements
- Implement solutions using Adeptia and associated technologies using Java, XML WebServices, Databases, JSP
- Co-ordinate with the onsite and offshore implementation and testing team to implement the project
- Co-ordinate with the Customer technical team through the implementation of the project
- Recommend customers with process and performance optimizations
- 6+ Years of Software Engineer experience
- Experience in Analyzing, Documenting, Reviewing Business & Technical Requirements with Customers, Estimating Effort
- Analyze the Data Analytically
- Experience in Java, JSP, Web Services & XML technologies
- Experience with Batch & Transnational data ETL & Integration Experience is a plus
- Experience in writing Complex queries, Stored Procedures
- Experience in Debugging and Optimizing queries
- Experience in working independently and in a team environment
- Onsite Tech Lead Experience working with Business Users & Technical Users
- Strong Experience in Documenting Requirements
- Experience working with Offshore team
- 70% Traveling & Onsite customer presence is required