At Adeptia, we believe that tech companies should speak to more than just the technically elite, and we want to you to know how much we really mean that.
We are all people who love working together for something we believe in, and we want to share that part of ourselves with you... and more. So for the next in our series where we get personal with each other about who we are, here are some questions and answers from a conversation with Adeptia employee Mange Ram Tyagi:
1. What do you do at Adeptia?
I am leading the Product Engineering team at the Adeptia Development Centre in New Delhi, India. I am responsible for R&D as well as development of new & existing products. I also lead Product Management.
2. How long have you been working for Adeptia?
I have been working for Adeptia for about 17 years. I was part of Adeptia seed team as a developer. I got a wonderful opportunity to learn & grow while building a great technology product.
3. Given where Adeptia’s main office is, what’s your favorite restaurant in Delhi?
Starbucks, they have got the best coffee and vibes.
4. How does Adeptia compare to other places you’ve worked in the past? Culture? People? Overall Experience?
I have spent most part of my career with Adeptia and I must say it has the people who are passionate about their work. There is a sense of commitment toward everything that makes our customers successful. The environment is very demanding but fun, as mutual respect for colleagues & their viewpoints is part of culture.
5. Top Three All-Time Favorite Movies?
3 Idiots , Forrest Gump, and The Shawshank Redemption
6. Android or iOS?
7. Favorite place you’ve ever visited:
8. What is a feature of the Adeptia product that you’re most excited about/proud of?
Adeptia Connect B2B integration feature that supports self service integration for partners. I also love web form capability & process designer.
9. What do you love about working for Adeptia?
Great work that challenges you everyday and awesome teammates.