How does it work?
Adeptia Connect allows you to connect and integrate HubSpot data with any business application. Our platform allows you to:
- Choose from a library of shared connections or create your own connection through a wizard and get started in minutes.
- Sync HubSpot data to and from your business applications such as ERP, CRM, and E-commerce platforms.
- Graphically map HubSpot data to any other data format in minutes..
- Sync Contacts with Xero, QuickBooks, FreshBooks and other accounting systems.
- Sync Contacts, Leads and other data with Salesforce.com.
- Sync HubSpot with third-party APIs.
- Sync HubSpot data to on-premise applications or databases via Secure Agent.
- There are so many other HubSpot integrations available out-of-the-box in Adeptia Connect.
HubSpot App Connector Details
HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. Turn your website into a magnet. Create content, optimize it for search engines and share it on social media. Then engage your prospects with landing pages, calls to action, personalized email and a personalized website.
HubSpot integrations consist of two important components, Triggers and Actions. Triggers are used when HubSpot is your “Source” application and you want to sync-up data from HubSpot to your target system.
Actions are used when HubSpot is your “Target” application and you want to sync-up data from another business system into your HubSpot application.
Setting up of triggers allows you to sync-up HubSpot data objects with any application. When any event in HubSpot occurs such as creation of an Contact, updating Lead record or creating a new Company then the Trigger would automatically kick-off the related connection to sync-up data with your target application.
Some of the triggers that are available are listed here:
- New or Updated Contact
- Triggers when you add or modify a contact. Every person who interacts with your business is a contact.
- New or Updated Contact in List
- Triggers when you import a contact in your contact list.
- New or Updated Company
- Triggers when you add or modify a company.
- New or Updated COS Blog Post or Page
- Triggers when you add or modify a blog post or page.
An Action specifies how the data will be transferred at the destination location. While configuring HubSpot as a target, you can select an Action from the list. Below is a snapshot of the drop-down menu that lists all the Actions.
Some of the Actions are listed here:
- Create or Update a Contact
- Creates a contact. Every person who interacts with your business is a contact.
- Create or Update Contact list.
- Creates a contact list with multiple properties. For example, you might want to create a contact list of only your suppliers, and another list of your customers. When you create a dynamic contact list, contacts (who satisfy all properties of this dynamic list) will also be automatically added to the list.
- Add Contact To List
- Adds a contact to a list. A contact can be added to multiple lists by sending the same contact with a different list name.
- Create Broadcast Message
- Creates a broadcast message such as for posting on Facebook or Twitter. The message can be posted immediately or at a specified time in the future.
- Create or Update Company.
- Updates the information for a company.
For more information on HubSpot Connectors click here
No more custom coding. Way more integration.
Here are some of the popular Salesforce.com connections in use:
Explore this and many more connectors!